5 Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipes To Try At Home by Hang Pham
I like eating vegetable soups because they are healthy and also keep my body fit. Soup basically can be of both non vegan and vegan types. Vegan soups are usually made with vegetables. The soups are packed with lots of nutrients and also they are healthy for me. Today, I am sharing a few amazing delicious vegetable soup recipes which are not difficult to prepare. They also need only simple ingredients that are available in your kitchen. Try them today and enjoy these soups with your family.
1. Golden Soup
This soup is made with pumpkin that is really rich in beta carotene and also good for your eyesight. Follow these steps below:
- First of all, grate the pumpkin and next sauté it in 1 tsp of butter. Then, add ginger and garlic paste.
- After this, add some water and also salt to taste. Leave it aside to cool as the pumpkin is done.
- Grind this mixture and later strain the total thing so that no solid particle appears in it.
- After this, again boil this mixture and add some sugar to taste. Now add some cinnamon powder in it.
- Finally, serve the golden soup hot. This soup is very easy to make and also yummy.
2. Tomato Soup
I love this soup because tomato helps my skin become smooth and healthy. My kids like it too. Here is how to make it:
- First, cut your tomatoes in some small pieces and next boil it in some water until they go soft. Keep your gas off as it is done and keep it aside to cool.
- Make a pulp by mashing the tomatoes with the boiled potatoes. Now strain the pulp with the help of a sieve to separate their seeds plus peel.
- Then, add mashed potato (1 cup) in it and boil the mashed mixture again. After this, add black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves and a little sugar.
- Garnish with fresh cream. At last, serve hot tomato soup.
3. Cauliflower Soup
This soup is also healthy for your family. Try it right now!
- The first step is to take a medium sized cauliflower and next cut its florets in small sizes.
- Then, add a pinch of salt in warm water. After this, soak the florets in it for an hour.
- Now in a pan, heat a little butter and then sauté chopped garlic in this.
- Add the cauliflower and salt to taste and now cook it for five minutes.
- Add enough water to it and bring it to a boil until it goes soft. Keep it aside to cool.
- After this, grind it in one grinder to achieve a smooth mixture.
- Now boil it again and to it add black pepper powder.
- Finally, serve it hot.
4. Green Apple And Carrot Soup
Here is the recipe:
- The first step is to grate the carrots and later cook it in some water.
- Then, make the pulp with these boiled carrots. After this, peel the green apples and grate them. Heat butter in one nonstick pan and add the cinnamon powder in this.
- After this, add the vegetable stock and the boiled carrots in it. Boil it and now mix salt to taste.
- Add sugar and later stir it until it lowers.
- Thereafter, add these grated apples and now cook until these apples are melted.
- Now add a few lemon juice drops in it and then turn off the gas.
- Finally, serve green apple and carrot soup chilled.
5. Spinach Soup
This green soup is also great for healthy skin as well as eyesight. Here is the method:
- Take chopped spinach leaves (500 gms) and then boil them in water.
- Grind this boiled spinach after you separate it from the boiled water.
- Now sauté garlic and onion paste in butter. Then, add your spinach pulp in it.
- Mix them and add the salt, vegetable stock to taste. Now add the black pepper powder and cook for five minutes till it goes thick.
- Serve it hot at last.
Enjoy all the above-mentioned vegetable soups with your family. If you know any other recipes, share with me right now.
♥ This article is posted by Hang Pham, a health & home remedies writer and the manager of the beauty community – Beauty Talk.