10 Hairstyling Tips Every Girl Should Know
Ladies, let’s be honest, just because we have beautiful luscious hair doesn’t always mean we know what to do with it. In most cases, it’s the little things that make all the difference and hair is all about that too. From where to start to what to use, learn how to make yourself look fabulous with these easy tips. Here are the top 10 tips from Peggy Wang’s list of 29.
1. When curling your hair with a curling iron, start from the middle, not the ends of your hair. Your curls will last way longer.
This is the No. 1 trick for long-lasting waves. Click here for the rest of the tutorial.
2. Keep your brushes working optimally by giving them a good cleaning.</strong
After pulling out all of the hair, soak them in warm water with some shampoo. Full directions here.
3. This is the correct way to curl your hair with a flat iron.
4. Know which brush does what.
Very Important ladies! These are the tools and we don’t want to mistake our hammers from our screws.
5. An artfully splayed ponytail will give you temporary fake bangs.
You don’t have to cut your hair to change up your look. Go ahead and play some tricks, hair tricks that is. Here’s a ‘How to for Fake Bangs!’
Watch the video tutorial here.
6. Fake a fuller ponytail by doing the double-ponytail trick.
7. Use these different rolling techniques to get the kind of curl you want.
8. Contrary to popular belief, stick your bobby pins in wavy side down.
Ladies, be good to your hair and what better way to do it than using the right tools? In this day and age our lives revolve around our daily routines. We love cutting time. Its speeds up our pace.
Click here for the full list of 29 Best Hair Tips!