When Nina Dobrev Plans an Ultimate Staycation with Reebok · Les Mills · and Me
Let’s be real — working out and staying fit doesn’t come easy. But like most great things in life, they’re earned. That’s why I got my ass proudly kicked by partnering with global sports brand Reebok and world leaders in group fitness Les Mills … because ultimately, I love a great workout — especially when you’re doing it surrounded by passionate women and fantastic views!
Why I’m collaborating with Reebok & Les Mills…
Straight up — to inspire, engage and empower people to be fit for life through the power of group fitness!
The quick breakdown…
Nina Dobrev is Reebok and Les Mills newest brand ambassador. To celebrate the official partnership, she personally curated an epic day to night experience >her ultimate staycation< filled with all of the things she loves most↓
Fitness, music, fashion, well-being, and adventure!
As the years grow on my body, I now realize, more than ever, the importance and many benefits of working out. By staying active, I fuel my energy levels for mind — body — and soul.
I never considered myself the athletic type and going to the gym is never ‘fun’ for me. However, I love the benefits and I am motivated by having a workout buddy. My favorite type of fitness classes are the hardcore, yet intimate, 30-minute ones.
This is how it started…
When I was invited to campaign with Reebok, very little information was shared. They asked me for my clothing size, availability, and then took down my address for pickup. When the day finally came, I was greeted by a wonderful driver who informed me we’re going to Brooklyn.
We arrived at The William Vale where I was escorted to their Garden Residence room which starts at 12K a night. I was told The Bachelorette just finished filming there, and although I don’t watch the show — I was in complete awe of the view from this duplex suite.
I was handed a big bag of Reebok and Les Mills gear and quickly got into changing. Shortly after we were escorted to the rooftop where Nina Dobrev came out to tell us about the ultimate staycation she’d planned for us!
The day began with a morning LES MILLS BODYFLOW class – which is a combination of tai-chi, yoga, and pilates fused into one. Surrounded by ultimate zen and stunning 360-degree views.
- In the afternoon, Nina took us on the workout adventure of a lifetime as we took part in the LES MILLS GRIT. We took a boat to a custom built moving barge on New York’s Hudson River where renowned DJ May Kwok played killer tunes!
Marking the first time a workout has ever been done atop the iconic river with sweeping views of NY’s most iconic landmarks.
That was truly the best workout experience of my life! 50 women working together, amazing views of the New York skyline, pumping music, my favorite Les Mills workout and the fresh open air – what an incredible and unforgettable combination.
— Nina Dobrev
- Throughout the day we refueled with wholesome food prepared by nutrition experts Sakara Life. Nina invited rising singer-songwriter Eryn Allen Kane to perform an intimate acoustic performance over brunch. To celebrate the fact that music is an important part of both Reebok and Les Mills DNA.
- Nina and her longtime stylist Ilaria Urbinati hosted a styling session where athleisure devotee Nina talked through how she styles the Reebok and Les Mills collaborative collection to take her from gym wear to street style.
- In the evening, Nina hosted an intimate pampering session where guests enjoyed ear piercing from Maria Tash (Nina herself got a new conch piercing) and custom nails from Vanity Projects, with designs inspired by key prints from the Reebok x Les Mills collection.
- Nina ended the evening by serving her favorite dinner alongside her signature margarita recipe before everyone settled down to watch a girly movie – her ultimate night in…
Reebok and Les Mills together with Nina have a strong message to encourage a new generation of women across the world to harness their passion, energy, and confidence through fitness.
Nina shares ↓
Days on set are long but I always prioritize a healthy lifestyle. Working out helps me maintain balance and really lets me relax and recharge. I’ll get together with friends and hit a class. You can’t beat working out as a group – you push each other to go further and there’s a real sense of empowerment that makes you feel part of a community. That’s what today was all about.
I’m a big believer in balance. If I work hard in the day then I want to relax at night- and we worked HARD today! Two amazing workouts and a day full of fun, so this evening it was time to relax and recover, sleepover style! It was the perfect end to my dream day.
— Nina Dobrev
Thank you for the experience!
Les Mills’ GRIT and BODYFLOW classes are available in clubs and gyms across the USA and at home on demand at www.lesmills.com/ondemand.